DIGITAL FILE DETAILS
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• This file includes engraves, scores, and cuts and has been tested on the Glowforge laser cutter on over 30 makes
• Piece count: 66 pieces
• Size: 10 3/4" tall, 8 1/4" wide at widest point
• Material: cut puzzle from unfinished plywood for painting
• DIGITAL FILE DOWNLOAD ONLY, SVG and PDF, both have an instruction layer to Ignore in the Glowforge interface.
Make the puzzle larger or smaller, and cut from any material you would like, including proofgrade plywood, solid wood sheet, or acrylic. Since so many love this puzzle and the ability to paint it themselves as a fun Christmas activity, I am selling the file so you can cut your own!
I have made the score text of "family" in the heart-shaped piece a different color so that you can Ignore it and engrave your own text!
Well tested to interlock once all the pieces are in place, with no pieces too skinny, too small, too long, or too large. Painted example was completed with watercolors and diluted white craft paint.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Personal use only, cut as many as you like to gift to friends and family
• No attribution required, but shout outs @3catmax on IG or FB are welcome!
• NEITHER THE FILES NOR THE PICTURES ON THIS POST CAN BE SHARED, RESOLD, OR REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM
• NO RETURNS PERMITTED ON DIGITAL FILES
• No physical items included in this listing
"I bought this puzzle as a gift for friends and they absolutely loved it!! The package came quickly and was wrapped up so nicely and safely. I loved the personalized, handwritten note on the package!! Really made it feel like it was packaged with care."
"My mother absolutely loved the puzzle and it took her a long time to figure it out which was great! She loved your card too! Thank you so much I am very grateful!"
"We really appreciate the help in sending this 60th birthday gift during the quarantine, she really loved it...she found the puzzle quite challenging!"
Puzzle Designer and Owner of 3 Cat Max
Hi there! My name is Janell Amely, creator of all the cool puzzles you see here. I'm passionate about inviting others to join me in the creative process and build fond memories with friends and family by re-assembling my artful puzzles.
Here, we want you to touch the the art! My curiously peculiar puzzles are a pleasure to the fingertips, and the strangely shaped pieces appeal to the pattern recognition that triggers a dopamine release in our brains.
Still here? Some other tidbits about me: I'm a USMC vet, I grew up in Utah and now make sunny Georgia my home, I have 3 cat "helpers", love gardening and yoga, and am continually pushing my business to better and cleaner eco choices. I mail with recycled and recyclable paper products, and will soon be sourcing Forest Stewardship Council approved plywood for my wooden puzzles. 😻
Puzzling is the self care of choice around here, and my 3 cat helpers agree!
ᓚᘏᗢ Supervisor Lilybug ᓚᘏᗢ Shipping Manager Koopa ᓚᘏᗢ #InternPeanut